Do you need one more side dish that goes well with Asian food? Here’s one that’s very easy, inexpensive, and healthy! Have a great Sunday!
- 1/2 pkg bean spout
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1/2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. white sesame seeds, mostly grinded
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- In a boiling water, cook bean sprout for 2-3 minutes. Drain well and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine seasonings and mix well.
- Add bean spout in the bowl and mix all together.
- Keep in the fridge for 30 minutes and it’s ready to serve.