I hope everyone had a good weekend. We had our family pictures taken outdoor by a photographer on Saturday. Since the kids were born, we have had family portraits taken twice a year, once around Thanksgiving for Christmas cards and another around our kids’ birthdays (April and May). Hopefully the pictures will turn out great! I also asked for my solo portrait so I can finally update my picture on the blog.
Today I will share a salad recipe. This salad can be served with Western meal or Asian meal. The dressing is made of mayonnaise and Ponzu, and you are probably wondering what this would taste like. Maybe the combination sounds strange to you, but you will likely be addicted to this refreshing taste!
- 1 pkg Japanese imitation crab (or real crab meat), cut in half
- ½ English cucumber, cut in half lengthwise and sliced diagonally
- ½ cup corn kernels
- 2 Tbsp. Japanese mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Ponzu
- 1 Tbsp. white sesame seeds
- ½ tsp. soy sauce
- Cut imitation crab and cucumber and put them in a large bowl. Add corn kernels.
- In a small bowl, combine Dressing ingredients and mix well.
- Keep in the fridge separately if you don’t serve right away. When you are ready to serve, pour the dressing in the salad and mix well.
Note: Pictures here show double size amount of the ingredients.