Yesterday Just One Cookbook was given the “Sisterhood Of The World Bloggers Award” by a fellow blogger, Beth. Thank you Beth for this wonderful award to me!
Everyone please check her website Beth Michelle. Beth shares wonderful food experiences from places she’s visited and her very creative recipes. Fennel And Orange Risotto, can you say yum!
I started Just One Cookbook this past January with the support from my dear friends. Through their encouragement I was able to start creating my blog and sharing Japanese recipes that I’ve grown up with and love. Joining FoodBuzz this month really opened the world for me to meet other foodies who share the same passion of cooking and enjoying good food.
Here are 7 things you may not have known about me…
1) I love organizing and I know probably 99% of where everything is exactly in my home.
2) I came to the US to study because I wanted to become a park ranger in Yosemite National Park (My favorite spot is Tuolumne Meadows).
3) I am a recovering Chocoholic.
4) I am an alcohol lightweight. I rather go to café or eat good food than going to a bar.
5) I love movies that make me cry.
6) I took Kendo (Japanese sword fighting) lesson for six years.
7) It was my dream from childhood to become a good housewife taking care of my home and my children. And I truely appreciate my wonderful husband who lets me.
I recently discovered some of my favorite blogs that I want to share with my readers. Some of the blogs have been around for a while and others have just started. I’ve made friends with some of them already and thank you for your friendship. All of you have been a huge inspiration for me and I’d love to keep sharing blogging experiences with you. Here are my 15 choices (in alphabetical order):
- Big, Bold, Beautiful Food
- Bread and Milk and Blackberries
- Cuisine Paradise
- Firefly Blog
- Gourmantine’s Blog
- Happy When Not Hungry
- Kitchen Groovy
- Linda’s Yummies
- Living with Umami
- My FIANCE! Likes It, So It MUST Be Good
- Our Adventures in Japan
- Teenie Cakes
- Wok In Time
Those of you who were chosen by me, please write 7 things people don’t know about you and pick 15 fellow bloggers and pass on the Award!
Thank you so much again, Beth!